- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ⅔ cup chile sauce
- 1 tbsp minced shallot
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh curly parsley
- 1 tbsp English chow chow Available from Crosse & Blackwell or make your own (see below)
- 1 tsp Worcestershire
- Pinch sea salt
- Pinch ground black pepper
Ingredients for the English Chow Chow
- 1 16 oz jar Mezzetta California Hot Vegetable Mix strained, ⅓ cup liquid reserved
- ⅓ cup liquid from Vegetable Mix
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp oriental hot mustard
For the English Chow Chow
- Place all ingredients in food processor or blender, pulse until no longer chunky but still granular
For the Louie Dressing
- Whisk all ingredients together in a small mixing bowl, chill.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group? There’s a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Cheers
That’d be just fine!